Monday 20 September 2010

Do you like rounders?

  •  Yes! Its fun and the rules are easy to remember.
  •  yes! i love that you can hit the ball far enough it'll get you the rounder!!! WINNER 
  • no, i could never ever hit the ball!!
  • yes. i like the running part.
  • No, rubbish at all games.
  •  No - just because.
  •  Yes - cos any number can play and any age.
  •  No - No hand/eye coordination and I've always been useless at running!
  •  No, a thousand times no, I once got a black eye from a rounders ball, never could hit the drated thing!!
  •  I love it! Haven't played since the kids were little but I always felt that it was a game I did ok at. Yep - definitely really enjoy rounders. 
  •  I love playing rounders, its one of the best games around, and its always fun to do on a nice sunny day in the park, with loads of friends... everyone should play it. xx
  • yes: great game for a big group of people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment